ABNORMAL(INTRO)

 

ABNORMAL(INTRO)




I am abnormal, I cry when everyone laughs I laugh but lack the meaning to my humor. What I look for is rare but the efforts I put to finding rare bares nothing but bitter fruits. Suffer might be my middle name. Working hard to fit in. Tried to fit in but it’s odd to the core.

I try, I try, and I try

I try, I try, and I try

I am abnormal, plenty of defects, anxiety strikes fast like reflex. The source of anxiety. It thrives! The weaknesses are unlimited. The defects can’t be hidden forever you know. I pray your son doesn’t experience this emptiness inside.

Everyone is doing it but not me. You have the defects but not everyone. They fit in so fast. I have no lawyer. Society was supposed to protect us. They lied. Everyone preaches abnormality but they aren’t abnormal. They don’t know how it is to feel abnormal. They lack the defects to justify their “stop overreacting.” The pain can’t be shared with your pain. Faced a couple; picked on, laughed at, shamed, lied to, manipulated, talked about and looked down upon. Not good enough. All that can be heard.

I am abnormal, nobody likes factory errors. Never have never will. I'm sorry for the abnormal. Apparently there isn’t a safe place for us in this community. The pain will never end. The cycle always revolves in a normal way. Can’t complain we have to move. We have to be numb.

I am abnormal, the title that moves my throttle, what I must always keep in my bottle,

Something they always knew, no more tears leave that for the morning dew, sorry I was not enough for you.

                                                                           



-Wayne-


Hey guys I'm back. Sorry for the long term silence but I'm back with more poems coming your way. The next Album on the way more stories and such. thank you so much for the support on my previous project accumulated the most views of all time. thank you so much once again i love you all.

Comments

  1. Mad work broo🔥......Im sure alot of people will relate to this story...great work👊🏾

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, its better to embrace what makes you abnormal.

      Delete
  2. Idk what to say but...woah...��..I'm definitely going to stick around for more of your work��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best written ones are the ones written from the soul. stick around ;-).

      Delete
  3. The level I relate to this bruh...😓
    You killing it bro, keep them coming

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice piece����...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice piece����...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment