THE ART OF TEMPTATION AND THE CONSEQUENCE OF LUST


THE ART OF TEMPTATION AND THE CONSEQUENCE OF LUST


 The way you look at me like that,it feels funny

It feels different, way beyond explanation
It pulls me closer than I can imagine
It calls my name later might leave me hanging
Post clarity always shakes the soul
From what "have I done?" to "won't do it at all"
Lies!
It calls me by my two names
Sometimes I try to stay on my lane
But isn't he part of you?
Isn't he you?
Thought so!
The nature of screwing up and not taking accountability
That's what it is, no need to tell me your history
You did it, it was you
Couldn't fight your urges, now you are exposed
And embarrassed!

"I am a sinner, who'll probably go sin again"
That is what the neuro cells process
Holding half accountability for your actions
You'll "probably" fail to control your urges
Love that alcohol smell, yes I have it
Want your friend's partner, go for it
Want that fast cash, go steal, go sell sex
Unhealthy tasty food, munch on!
Move stealthy, because the light always finds a way to shine.

I can't fight it anymore
It's too strong for me to ignore
Embarrassing to be brought to the public eye
All I'm left to do is lie
I want that, I crave that, give me that!
Be careful what you wish for, where there's cheese there's a rat
The feeling of temptation is weird
It's urge at first is extreme, after giving in, it cleared
Leaves you, and shame takes the next shift,

Temptation is a funny thing
you claim you didn't know
Does temptation run on pure adrenaline?
I don't really know, because it feels like it does,
What triggers temptation?
Is it the insatiable nature?
Or the love for lust,
Not loving yours?
Or "falling out of love"
Temptation is an art, a skill
Like every skill, you make it better when you keep doing it,
When will you be satisfied?

Love's gonna heal all paiiiiiiiinnn, but lust gonna be the end for you,and me and you and you and me and me and youuuu!
come on get excited, the type of things you do when the other is too attractive,
everyone's starving, not for food, but for non satisfaction
can't satisfy yourself, it's your obsession
you train your heart to be lustful,
remember the other half has a heart too,
but who am I to judge you
had my fair share of lust too
feels great at first, a type of black religion
it's all fun and games until your bodies are a legion
quit the lust, its tempting but not worth it,
the person is just lusting over you, you don't deserve it,
digs a hole deep inside you until you are hollow,
that's something you did know,
to have a content heart is a peaceful feeling i suppose.

You crave for lust, you don't feel for love, Run your emotions, you are definitely on my nerves, Pray to God you don't become a demise of yourself Your soul mourns love every single day Lust isn't the lobby that you should stay Crowded thoughts of a lustful heart, Lust will never become an art, Of peace, contention to you is a must obviously, But if you don't love love,how is love supposed to love your love when that's how you love and lust? **Rob:I want your body sweetheart, come here. Sasha:.....** *Jason: I need another drink, but I just checked out of rehab. I've been clean for 6 months, why now? But I need that drink. Get me that drink I need it. (Sniffs) yesssss it's been a while*

Whatever you do with this information is none of my business ;-)

-Wayne-





Comments

  1. Wow. You've told nothing but the truth. The lustful man is incapable of truly loving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the loving man is incapable of lusting! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Faaaacts💯 you're so talented ❤️Big up to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beyond creative...speaks to pple in so many ways💯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment